CITB Stie supervisor safety training scheme (Refresher)
The two-day Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SSR) course aims to:
• Improve awareness of recent developments in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
• Identify measures that will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and new working practices.
Legislation, ACOP updates with discussions on impact and practical aspects of compliance.
• Overview of proposed/impending legislation.
• Accident statistics, costs, causes, management responsibilities/methods in prevention.
• HSE’s current focus on construction activities.
• Safety management systems, policies, plans and performance measuring.
• Management of Contractors.
• Communication and consultation aspects, effective use of toolbox talks’ and site inductions’
• Behavioural science including awareness of human error, stress and prevention