This course is designed to provide delegates with thorough practical and theory training in operating a Mobile Crane. This course can be accredited to CPCS and NPORS.
* duration dependent on experienced and course numbers.
- The roles and responsibilities of a mobile crane operator
- Specific questions and answers relating to the duties of the endorsement level or all duties
- Pre and post use checks
- Travelling with the crane to an area of work
- Configuring the crane for duties
- How to set up and accurately place loads
- Rigging and derigging procedures in relation to fitting fly jibs or boom extensions
- Dismantling the crane
- Shut down and securing procedures