NPORS Telescopic Handler Experienced Worker Assessment
To test and assess the competency of a Telescopic Handler operator against a testing specification aligned to the national occupational standards. The delegate will undergo both a theory and practical NPORS test.
• Health and safety legislation, as it applies to Plant Operators.
• Theoretical knowledge of plant operations.
• Operator’s responsibilities, with regards to daily/weekly checks of machine.
• Familiarity with the equipment and use of Operator’s manual.
• Safe and best practice in practical plant operating methods.
• A practical and theory based NPORS assessment.