Working At Height
Working at height remains one of the biggest killers in the UK, We provide training to make your staff aware of the dangers when working at height, This can be done at your premises, and you will gain a NPORS or in-House qualifacation.
- Relevant legislation.
- Hazards and risk control measures.
- Ladders, step ladders and trestles: checking for defects, tying and footing ladders, using tools and equipment.
- General access or tower scaffolds.
- Mobile and suspended access equipment.
- Working on fragile surfaces; guard rails and harnesses.
- Protection against falling materials.